Anyone use clipa bag hangers with their chanels?

B4GBuff

Feb 1, 2019
I just bought one of these on a whim as I was tired of setting my bags on restaurant tables or hanging off the chair. I've seen people use bag hangers for Hermes or other top handle bags but not classic flap bags so much.

I was skeptical at first because this one works a bit different in that its a bit like a carabiner and only the weight of the bag holds it open but it works great! Being that it is spring loaded can also clip to a car headrest, loop or anything so can be used more ways than a typical bag hanger.

Pro hint: Fits absolutely perfectly in the medium flap back slots on either side of the lipstick slot.

Anyway thought I'd share!

Screenshot_20220419-013318_Chrome.jpg

I bought one of these years ago and always keep it in my bag. At first I was skeptical paying so much for a bag hanger but it's definitely more sturdy than the other cheapie ones. Great for when the bathroom stall has a broken hook (as most do).

Reactions: 880
This is interesting. I used to use Luxe Link purse hooks years ago. In fact, I forgot about them until this post. The Clipa looks a little more versatile though less space efficient.

• Insightful
Reactions: 880
I love mine...it's in a little pouch that I move from bag to bag. Not so great on a bag with a wide strap like my Celine Cabas Twist, but works well with my Bs, my Herbag, 24/24, Speedy, etc.